- Great user interface
- Loads fast
- Searches fast
- Imports your delicious bookmarks in seconds via API
- Does a great job of focusing attention on what you want to see, hence yourversion of the web.
- Chrome extension is excellent and ties many social site tools together to your liking, They have extensions for all the other common browsers too.
- Android/IPhone/IPad apps
- Ties news, bookmarks, twitter, video, and blogs into a central location in a very manageable view with a high level of customization possible.
- I see no way to export your bookmarks (have support request in for this)
- Integration with Safari on Mac is via a bookmarklet and is not as good as chrome but workable. Extension/addon in works though.
- No integration with Android HD browser
- I did not see a way to import bookmarks via a file or other bookmark service. It only imports bookmarks from Delicious via API.
It is a good service worth your effort to try. My biggest concern is just the exporting of your bookmarks. I will update the blog entry when supports gets back to me.
Update from yourversion support on 12/21